Business incubation provide SMEs and start-ups with the nurturing environment needed to develop and grow their businesses. Business Incubation is a structured, but customisable process that allow businesses at any level of the business scale (start-up, growing business of mature business) to join the incubation process and be able to accelerate their business
Who can apply?
- Students from the NWU Vanderbijlpark Campus
- Any entrepreneur from our community (60km radius around campus)
- Apply via online platform: http://applications.incubatorportal.com
- Business profile
- Team member profiles & hiring projections
- Business model - product / service
- Support requirements
- Business model - customer segment
Interview and Second Evaluation
- Business idea
- Revenue projection
- Clearly define their customer segment
- The team - demonstrable skills / experience in the type of business
- Personal sacrifice
- Commitment and personal discipline
- Communication skills
- Does the applicant have the ability to meet programme criteria?
- Clear understanding of the business and industry
bhive EDC service offering
- Structured programmes
- Programmes customized for individual needs
- Hot desk space in incubator
- Entrepreneurial Events
- Network Opportunities / Business Networks
- Coaching & Mentoring
GrowthWheel helps entrepreneurs build their businesses through a simple action focused process that stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
The GrowthWheel Tools include the following:
- 360° Interactive screening tool
- 30-60-90 Day Planning tool
- Various templates for delivering a marketing plan, financial plan, etc.