The NWU School of Business & Governance MBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA). For us, this means increased international credibility and prestige – for our students, the guarantee that their business training will adhere to the supreme international standards.
Alumni Association of the NWU School of Business & Governance
Alumni at the NWU are managed by the NWU Alumni Office and receive communication directly from this office. Communication is directed from the School of Business & Governance to this office, from where it is distributed to the Alumni. This includes several newsletters pertaining to the achievements of Alumni, notices, events such as prestige days, open days, other marketing events as presented by the NWU.
Date of creation:
Size of Association:
President of the Alumni Association:
2013: Mr Dewald Olivier
List of headline services:
- Alumni from the NWU can join the convocation to have more input into the actions of the University.
- Alumni who achieve exceptional achievements are also honoured during an Alumni awards ceremony that is coordinated by the Institutional Office.
The NWU’s Career Centre also offers certain services to Alumni:
- Alumni can be a Mentor
- Alumni can be a Guest Speaker
- Alumni can host an Intern
Other services on offer by the Career Centre of the NWU:
- Advertisements on Online Career Portal (CareerZone)
- Campus promotions
- Career fairs
- Booking of interview rooms
- Employer presentations
- Alumni are invited to prestige days and other events such as expos.
- Alumni are kept up to date pertaining to new developments at the School of Business & Governance.
- Alumni receive newsletters and other communication from the School of Business & Governance.
- Alumni who excel in the MBA programme or who are highflyers in the business world are annually invited by the Director to the SABSA business breakfast, which forms part of the SABSA Business School Expo in Sandton.
- Alumni chairpersons are also guest speakers during the annual MBA dinner and also welcome the graduates who become Alumni.
- Alumni are involved with certain projects and services.
- Alumni also receive continuous communication from the School of Business & Governance on social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
Update your personal information here (weblink: http://nwualumni.mobi/login.php)
Enquiries regarding information updating: Please contact Yolandi Haasbroek via e-mail at email@example.com or contact 018 299 2768 or fax to 087 231 5354.