The MBA qualification is regarded as the flagship of business training worldwide and at the NWU Business School we aim to provide just that, a qualification that is accredited and will provide the tools to succeed in the business environment.
The NWU is considered to be the best-managed university in South Africa. The NWU Business School has been delivering competent graduates to Southern Africa who, in turn, are making a proven contribution to social and economic growth in the region. The NWU Business School aims to provide professional postgraduate management and business training.
Pursuing your MBA? Interested in the latest MBA news? www.mba.co.za
Why start a MBA at the NWU Business School?
- The MBA is recognised internationally as the most suitable qualification to prepare business people for successful careers within the senior cadres of their organisations.
- An MBA improves the management skills of participants and innovative study themes unlock new knowledge that guides developing leaders in a creative way to play a definite value-adding role within their organisations.
- The dynamic programme content is carefully compiled for individuals who not only expect value for their money, but insist on continued returns on the investment of their time and hard years of study.
- The value of an MBA lies within the performance of each individual. It is a degree for people who not only want to be able to write MBA ‘behind their name’, but also wish to turn their newly-acquired knowledge and skills into value and prosperity.
- The NWU Business School firmly believes that the achieved average results are a synergistic consequence of the knowledge and creativity of student and lecturer.
Following an extensive evaluation process, the NWU Business School MBA has been accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
For us it means international credibility. For our students it’s a guarantee that they receive business training of the highest international standards.
The NWU Business School is also a member of the Association of African Business Schools (AABS) and the South African Business Schools Association (SABSA).
Fully HEQC accredited; NQF-level 9 MBA and receiver of a PMR Excellence Award in 2005, 2012 and 2013 (NWU Business School was rated in the top 4 of the Accredited Business Schools in South Africa offering MBA/MBL Degrees category).
Quality driven with a system of peer-reviews and international moderators from most of the leading economies involved. The fully international accredited MBA programme of the NWU Business School is a comprehensive qualification comprising a wide range of key activities in the world of business. Our philosophy of practical business solutions equips our students to apply their acquired knowledge without delay in the workplace. It is for this very reason that our students report that positive ramifications emerge in their work environment amid their MBA studies.
Being an influential and quality-audited business school in the MBA-marketplace in South Africa, the NWU Business School has made strategic changes and additions to its MBA programme to expand its value to market. The re-curricularisation of the MBA programme, together with our skills-oriented study schools, serve as a impetus to our faculty for sustained excellence in business learning and associated networking through the system of syndicate group learning methodologies. Alongside this process a greater emphasis on quality and less focus on quantity have emerged, implying that a refined selection process will ensure that we maintain this vision of quality. Notwithstanding all the above assets we were able to maintain our low-cost milieu, thus offering our MBA at a price that will ensure comparative competitiveness – a kind of pareto optimum!
MBA BURSARY 2019 / MBA BEURS 2019
The NWU Business School is inviting students who qualify or have already qualified (and enrolled) for part-time MBA studies to apply for an annual bursary, to be awarded (early) in the 2019 academic year. Successful candidates will only receive a certain percentage of their study fees for the year, and the candidates will be responsible for the rest of the fees payable to the NWU.
This invitation only applies to individuals who have registered for the NWU Business School executive MBA (part-time) and are employed. Correspondence will be confidential and limited to successful applicants only. If you have not received any correspondence by the end of January 2019, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Successful applications will be expected to sign a bursary contract
Registration for MBA