Our vision is to become an internationally recognised centre of excellence in tourism research in economics, environs and society.
Our mission is to conduct and publish quality tourism research within economic environs and societies, thereby contributing to:
- Improving the quality of life of communities;
- Addressing relevant and current societal issues;
- Expanding the knowledge (cutting edge research: new and innovative) base;
- The tourism industry in general;
- Developing skilled researchers and post-graduate students; and
- Improving the international position of the research entity.
Our values are:
- Ethically sound;
- Integrity and
- Scientific vigour.