The next deadline for Master's applications is 31 October 2019.
Please follow the steps below to successfully complete your application:
1) Download and read the Postgraduate Application Guide
4) Send the completed application form, your focused research outline and your academic record, to Ms Bonolo Kgokong (email@example.com) at the Master's and Doctoral Admissions Office (address and contact details can be found in the Postgraduate Application Guide).
5) If you are interested in applying for a bursary, please also complete the application form/s for: a) NWU Master's Bursary and b) NWU Academic Merit Bursary (if you are not currently an NWU student). You can also send the completed bursary application form/s to Ms Susan van der Westhuizen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6) Wait for feedback on your application from the Master's and Doctoral Admissions Office. Applications submitted for the 2019 MCom and MSc programmes will be reviewed in November 2018 and you should not expect feedback before then. You will also be assigned a supervisor only after having made a successful application..
7) Register as an 'intentional postgraduate student' by sending an email to Ms Georgene Muller (email@example.com). This will give you access to the Potchefstroom Campus and library and will enable you to start working on your research proposal, which you will be required to present at a mini-colloquium for postgraduate students. Please note the associated costs as detailed in the Postgraduate Application Guide.
8) Once your research proposal has been approved, you can officially commence your MCom or MSc studies. Should you have further queries after this point, you may contact Ms Margaret Kruger (firstname.lastname@example.org).