National conference papers
1. Pretorius, A., Blaauw, D., Bezuidenhout, C. & Matthee, M. 2019. Offshoring within South African manufacturing firms: An analysis of the labour market effects. Biennial Conference of the Economic Society of South Africa, Birchwood Hotel & Conference Centre, 3 - 5 September 2019.
2. Foster, J., Chasomeris, M. & Blaauw, D. 2019. Revisiting car guarding as a livelihood in the informal sector. Biennial Conference of the Economic Society of South Africa, Birchwood Hotel & Conference Centre, 3 - 5 September 2019.
1. Blaauw, P.F., Pretorius, A.M. & Schenck, C.J. 2018. Socio-economic dynamics of the informal sector, UFS Mining and Society Study Group: Workshop, 12 and 13 November 2018, Bloemfontein, South Africa
2. Cameron, M. & Viviers, W. 2018. Developing strategies for export promotion using a Decision Support Model (DSM): Focus on the agricultural sector. Paper presented at the Agricultural Business Chamber (Agbiz) Congress. Port Elizabeth, 7‒8 June.
3. Dyason, D. 2018. Economic impact assessment of a university campus: fee-free or online learning. African Review of Economics and Finance Conference. 22 & 23 August at the University of Witwatersrand.
4. Makumbirofa, S., & Saayman, A. 2018. An assessment of divers'willingness-to-pay for conservation of common pool resources. Paper presented at the TREES Workshop, 13-14 August, Potchefstroom.
5. Nubong,G,F.2018.Institutional Isomorphism and the formation of regional institutions: the Case of the African Union. Paper presented at the SAAPS 14th National Biennial Conference. Pretoria, 1-3 October 2018.
6. Pretorius, A.M. & Blaauw, P.F. 2018. The perceptions of Emalahleni residents regarding energy generation, UFS Mining and Society Study Group: Workshop, 12 and 13 November 2018, Bloemfontein, South Africa