DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS IDEA OR INVENTION?
We are challenging all NWU and VUT students with a business idea or invention to enter the NWU’s Leopards Lair competition.
PITCH YOUR IDEA AND WIN BIG!
Come and pitch your idea to the leopards and stand a chance to win your share of R100 000 in prizes that will be invested to fund your idea, business or invention.
The competition process:
1. Complete the application (see link below) - entries close 30 August 2018 at midnight!
2. All entries will be screened, and successful entrants will be announced and informed on 01 September 2018
3. Entrants will receive training from 10-13 September per campusfrom professionals to prepare for final pitches
4. Pitches per campus will be held 14 September 2018
5. Finalists will be selected for further training on October 12, 2018
6. Final pitches to the investor panel and the announcement of the winner will take place on 29 November 2018
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Please take 10 minutes to complete the form below to enter the competition. The deadline to submit your form is midnight 30 August 2018.
Do not miss out on this brilliant opportunity!
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org