Dr Helen Meyer has 7 years experience in the private sector (banking), 12 years experience in the Public Sector (TVET Colleges) as senior lecturer, Head of Department, Head of Division and Skills Development Facilitator as well as 7 years in Higher Education as Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Subject Chair and Programme Leader. Her research expertise lies in Human Resource Development, Workplace Bullying and Curriculum Development in Higher Education.
She was also interviewed by LitNet on the bullying and assault some of the teachers has to endure. See the article here
Christo served on several Standard Generating Bodies. He was involved in several qualification development processes and is registered at five Sector Education Training Authorities (SETAs) as assessor, moderator, Skills development facilitator in various fields.
He has the following accolades:
- Received the rewards for the best undergraduate and Honours Training and Development (HRD) student over five years.
- External lecturer & postgraduate researcher
- Assists with curriculum development at the training and development (HRD) programme (undergraduate & honours)
- Independent humand resource development (HRD) consultant for private, public and non-governmental organisations
- Presented at the 2016 Universities Forum HRD international conference
Jacques is a human resource development practitioner, organisational development specialist within various private sectors (Prisma Training Solutions, Audit Campus, Anglo American, South 32, Tharisa Minerals, Aggregate Sand Producers Association of South Africa (ASPASA). He is also an external lecturer at the NWU and he is the Training Director of Prisma Training Solutions
he has the following accolades:
- He served on SASSETA SGB from 2007 -2010
- Serves on the Mining Qualification Authority 2010 – current.
- Registered as an assessor, moderator and SDG at the following SETAs’: ETDPSETA, SASSETA, ServiceSETA and MQA.
He assists the Human Resource Development programme leader on a temporary and part-time basis as far as the following aspects are concerned: Honours, Master's and PhD study supervision, as well as re-curriculation, and compile study guides. Also assists with responding to prospective students' enquiries.
Mrs Petro Smith has 25 years’ experience in Human Resource Development, learning and development, skills development facilitation and curriculum/material designer in the financial, manufacturing, government and parastatal industries.
Renier Els has 22 years of experience in military training, including trainer of trainers, facilitation, assessment, moderation, quality assurance/management of training of which the last seven years were in a senior management capacity for training (branch warrant officer). His research expertise lies in Human Resource Development, Training and Development and Quality Management