Business incubation provide SMEs and start-ups with the nurturing environment needed to develop and grow their businesses. Business Incubation is a structured, but customisable process that allow businesses at any level of the business scale (start-up, growing business of mature business) to join the incubation process and be able to accelerate their business
But how does it work?
Who can apply?
- Students from the NWU
- Any entrepreneur from our community (60km radius around campus)
- Apply by sending an email to email@example.com
Please include the following in your email application:
- Business profile
- Team member profiles & hiring projections
- Business model - product / service
- Support requirements
- Business model - customer segment
- The bhive EDC representative will contact you to provide feedback on your aplication and/or set up an appointment
- The Second evaluation will entail:
- Business idea
- Revenue projection
- Clearly define their customer segment
- The team - demonstrable skills / experience in the type of business
- Personal sacrifice
- Commitment and personal discipline
- Communication skills
- Does the applicant have the ability to meet programme criteria?
- Clear understanding of the business and industry
- Acceptance or rejection of applicant as client